Corporate Social Responsibility
What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
The Corporate Social Responsibility it is a style of management that takes into consideration the impacts generated by the activity itself, the whole of Society.
The Corporate Social Responsibility it encompasses all the decisions, actions, activities and social actions carried out by the company during the development of their economic activity.
Why implement Corporate Social Responsibility?
The Corporate Social Responsibility represents, today, an added value and a competitive advantage, voluntary, although gradually it is a requirement that you are applying for more on the level of public procurement or by the companies.
It is based on the continuous improvement that allows the company to be more competitive not at the expense of, but respecting and promoting the full development of individuals, the communities in which it operates and the environment.
Social Responsibility in Smes
The CSR is transversal to all the activities and decisions that are made by the company
A large part of the companies, especially SMES and Micro believe that CSR is a concept that can only be implement and assume by large business groups that have the capacity to manage and finance measures and projects with a high impact and social visibility.
However, the only difference to integrate CSR in the management of any company is to delineate what is your sphere of influence and what decisions and activities can be controlled, as well as know what are your priorities and resources to undertake the measures that are appropriate to your business.
"The only difference to integrate CSR in the management of any company is to delineate what is your sphere of influence and what decisions and activities can be controlled, as well as know what are your priorities and resources to undertake the measures that are appropriate to your business "
In reality, the SME has been developing for many years naturally performances that are included in the CSR, such as :
- Continuous training
- Job security
- Involvement in community projects
- Promotion of cultural activities
- Control of the environmental impact
- Insertion of citizens with disabilities or physical disabilities
Implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility
The implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility the company is a strategic process and thinking that you must have in mind the construction and improvement of the reputation and trust by the public image of the company:
- It is important to have a purpose, it is equally important to share the different interest groups of the company.
- Must involve both managers and employees so as to generate a real impact and expand the processes that are most relevant.
The process of implementation of the CSR includes a series of items on the basis of a planning, and the actions you performed previously. In this process it is important to set a system of indicators to allow us to measure the effectiveness of the implemented actions, and concluding with the development of the Annual report of Sustainability.
Projects within the RSC
We work with the organizacionespara that the CSR will actually translate into added value for the company and for the society as a whole.
ATM Natura put up projects, among which we highlight:
- Implementation of the ISO 26000
- Diagnosis, Design and support in the definition and implementation of the Strategic Plan of the RSC of the organization.
- SDGS: Sustainable Development Goals.
- Equality plans.
- Plans of Conciliation.
- Social Innovation.
- Positioning reputational, design and execution of campaigns communication and marketing.
- Development of Sustainability reports (GRI).
- Measurement of Impact areas: Environmental, Social, and Enterprise.
- Governance, Transparency, and compliance Programs.
Are you interested in knowing more?
If are you interested in knowing something more about the implementation of the CSR or CSR for your company, please contact us without commitment.
We want to be at your side to accompany you in the growth of your Business and attending to all matters relating to the environment, the quality and the corporate social responsibility.